DEADLINE SALE: Closing Tuesday 18th May 2021at 4pm (unless sold prior)
PROPERTY INFO: To download the LIM & Title etc please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code 9IRC
Unique, beautiful, and one of a kind, this stunning Ian Burrow designed home is really something special. Affectionately referred to as the "treehouse" and showcasing groundbreaking design and architecture from the 1970's, the hexagonal pods and provocative angles combine with a wealth of glass throughout the home to provide extensive light to the internal spaces, and a connection with the lush surroundings that brings the outside in. Extensive decking further encompasses the property and seamlessly flows throughout to provide superb outdoor entertaining options, and further connecting you with nature.
Then nearly 40 years later, Ian Burrow himself was brought back to the home to help with a re-design and renovation with our current owners. The result, the same iconic design on the outside combined with beautiful modern spaces and conveniences on the inside, and the addition of even more glass, and even more light. Now proudly displaying a stunning spacious kitchen, absolutely beautiful bathrooms, central heating and a natural flow throughout the living areas that gives the home a feeling of absolute warmth and comfort.
To be honest - it's hard to describe in words. Our recommendation is come and see it, view it and feel it for yourself.
- Ian Burrow design home constructed 1974
- Renovated and refurbished in 2015
- Freehold 673sqm section (more or less)
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas in the main house
- Self contained one bedroom, one bathroom flat
- Modern open plan kitchen & living with stunning bathrooms
- Central heating throughout the home
- Walk to Castor Bay Beach/Reserve, School, Tennis Club & Kennedy Park
- Zoned for Campbells Bay School, MBIS, Westlake Girls & Boys