SOLD!! Easy Care Milford Living
Open homes cancelled due to Level 3 restrictions. Auction also postponed to Tuesday 2 March from 4pm, in rooms at Harcourts Takapuna. Private viewings can still get be conducted, please contact us to arrange a time.
True low-maintenance modern living that ticks all the boxes. Presented beautifully throughout, with gorgeous open plan living, a stunning recently renovated designer kitchen, and seamless flow to north facing outdoor living and lawn that is just soaked in sunshine all year round. Big enough for the kids and pets to play in a fully fenced yard, but not so big that looking after it is a chore.
Offering generous bedrooms, a master with ensuite and walk-in robe, a second living area upstairs which provides that all important separation, ducted heat pump system upstairs for year round comfort, and of course a brilliant central location, walking distance to the amazing amenities and schools of Milford and beyond.
A true easy care lock-up and leave, perfect for down-sizers, investors, professional couples and small families a-like. Our owners have purchased, they've moved, and they are serious about selling.
See you at the open homes.
AUCTION: In-Rooms - 4pm Tuesday 2nd March 2021 (unless sold prior)
PROPERTY INFO: To download the LIM & Title etc please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code X435
CURRENT CV: $1,350,000
- Modern weatherboard construction
- Gorgeous open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Seamless flow to outdoor living soaked in all day sunshine
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living rooms
- Master suite with balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Fully insulated with gas fireplace, HRV and heat pump including ducted heat pump system upstairs for year round comfort
- Single internal access garaging plus off-street parking
- A short walk to Milford shops, mall and beach
- Easy access to motorways, North Shore Hospital, Smales Farm and the Busway
- Zoned for & walking distance to Milford School, Takapuna Normal Intermediate, and both Westlake Boys & Girls.