Milford Family Perfection - SOLD
SOLD — This property has now sold and the open homes have been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to know what else we have coming up, please give us a call.
The new year is a time for new beginnings, which is exactly what the owners of this gorgeous home have planned. They have purchased, they are moving and they are committed, all they need now is to be SOLD!
For those with family, fun and entertaining in mind, finding a home that flows from kitchen and living to north facing outdoor entertaining and lawn is never an easy task - but you will find exactly that on offer here.
Whilst this gorgeous homes journey began in the 1920's, the majority of the home was extended and mostly rebuilt just 20 or so years ago, whilst being careful to retain the timeless character of a era gone by.
- Freehold 890sqm approx elevated section
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, double garaging PLUS sleepout/cottage
- Superb flow to north facing entertaining and large lawn/garden
- Panoramic views of Rangitoto, Lake Pupuke & the cityscape
- Easy walking distance to schools, shops & the beach
- Milford School, TNIS & double Westlake School Zones
- Cottage provides additional space for a teenage retreat, guest house or work from home.
Situated just a short walk from the schools, shops & beach on offer here in magical Milford, this fantastic family home is an absolute must see. Offering gorgeous sea & lake views with generous spaces that make family living a breeze, including two large open plan living areas, a modern kitchen and tons of room for outside play in the sunny, secure north facing garden.
Soaked in sun and ready for fun, our owners have purchased, they are moving, and they would love to meet the next owners of their much loved home.
So ignore any previous pricing and marketing, get along to view and let's talk how we can make this fantastic home your home.
MORE INFO: https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/6U39