This must be love
AUCTION: On Site, 6:30pm Tuesday 18 May 2021 (unless sold prior)
Brimming with style and a boutique urban feel, this stunning one level home is nothing short of gorgeous.
Families, executives, down-sizers, those starting out or those searching for a nothing to do but live, love and enjoy lifestyle won't be able to resist this gorgeous 3-bedroom home.
Enveloped in sunshine and privacy, with a seamless connection to exquisite outdoors found flowing from nearly every room in the house, entertaining or relaxing here will become second nature. A generous covered entertaining deck with all weather screens encompassed in beautifully manicured and landscaped lawns and gardens and a paved courtyard sets the tone for any social get-together. And of course, there is plenty of room for the kids and pets to play.
Flaunting stunning modernity at every turn, the accommodation encompasses three bedrooms, family bathroom, separate laundry, generous open plan living, dining and kitchen and a second living/rumpus which also provides a great option for a home office or kids play room.
Situated in a superb location dishing up an indispensable lifestyle including the Mairangi Bay village culture, beach life, exceptional schooling and easy access to essential motorway and public transport, access to all of life's demands is a cinch. Whilst words simply will not do this home justice, we are sure the photos will have you swooning.
- 1970's weatherboard & block construction
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 living areas, separate laundry
- Master bedroom with double wardrobe + walk in wardrobe which could also be used as a study
- Open carport + plenty of off street parking
- Close to Mairangi Bay Village, Park, Windsor Park shops, Beaches, Schools, Motorway on ramps & public transport
- Zoned for Mairangi Bay, MBIS, Westlake Girls & Rangitoto College
- CV: $1,060,000