In This Week’s Market Wrap:
– Modest clearance rates of 38% – the mixed market continues
– Good times for first home buyers
– $11,606 raised by my team for Hospice North Shore
– 34% lift in new listings in October following the ’14 election
– New listings levels set to rise
Cooper & Co Auctions
Again a somewhat modest clearance rate last week of 38% with 9 from 24 sold under the hammer, and from speaking with our Auctioneers it was very much a continuation of the mixed market we’ve been seeing for months now, with some properties selling extremely well under a lot of competition, and others obviously struggling, or not selling at all. Interestingly the other big brand on the Shore also sold exactly 9 from 24 at their in-room Auctions last Thursday.
Thank you for viewing and as always, if you have any questions by all means just give me a call.
Have a great week!