Auction Thursday!! Modern easy care living at it's finest
Private viewings can still be conducted in Level 3. Please contact us to arrange a time we would love to show you through this wonderful weatherboard home.
A true home where all that is to be done, is move in, live love and enjoy. Weatherboard, freehold, and dual zoned for both Westlake and Rangitoto colleges. The best of the best options providing exceptional opportunity for parents and kids.
Offering size, space and location, with a stunning designer kitchen, flexible open plan living and seamless flow to north facing deck, patio and landscaped garden, complete with auto-louvre roof and hot tub. Perfect for entertaining family and friends, but also perfect for peace and privacy, and an area you'll love to relax and unwind in at the end of the day.
Located in a fantastic community, and just a short walk to the vibrant Mairangi Bay village shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Not to mention the amazing beaches!
Our owners have loved living here, but the time has come for a change and new phase in their lives. They have purchased, they are committed and they want to be sold. Be sure to view!
See you at the open homes.
AUCTION: Harcourts Takapuna at 6:30pm Thursday 4th March 2021 (unless sold prior)
To download the LIM & Title etc please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code 67X2
CURRENT CV: $1,760,000
- Modern Weatherboard construction with a northern aspect
- Freehold 450sqm section (more or less)
- Designer kitchen with quality appliances and fittings
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow north facing deck & patio
- Hot tub, gorgeous landscaped gardens and entertaining area with auto-louvre roof
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas
- Large master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Fully insulated with HRV
- Double internal access garage + off street parking
- Walk to Mairangi Bay Village, beaches, Centennial Park, Pupuke golf course, early learning centres and more
- Zoned for Campbells Bay School, MBIS, Rangitoto and both Westlake