SOLD!! Size & location meet tranquility
Privacy, security and community come to mind when thinking of Kahikatea Close. A tightly held pocket of quality homes, tucked away behind security gates and wrapped in a peaceful tranquility.
Number 14, a superb residential sanctuary offering luxury, space and separation. Offering low maintenance living in a beautiful tranquil setting, private and peaceful yet soaked in sunshine. Built in 2005 with a FULL cavity system, a building inspection is available to provide assurance that quality is exactly what is on offer.
Outside an idyllic spa area perfect for relaxing after a hard days work, and into the trees an epic adventure wonderland for kids to explore, whilst still under the safety of Mum's watchful eye. Throw in dual Rangitoto and Westlake Zones and you have the ideal home for families leading a busy lifestyle, or just too busy enjoying life to worry about mowing lawns.
Our owners are committed elsewhere and are serious about making a move. All offers will be considered, so be sure to view, and then head along to the auction.
See you at the open homes.
AUCTION: Harcourts Takapuna, 6:30pm Thursday 25 February 2021 (Unless Sold Prior)
To download the LIM & Title etc please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code 44QJ
CURRENT CV: $1,780,000
- Built in 2005 with full cavity system
- Long-run iron roof
- Full building report available
- Freehold 624sqm section (more or less)
- Amazing flow to tranquil outdoor living
- Spa pool, gorgeous gardens and trampoline area
- Four bedrooms, study, two bathrooms, three toilets, two living areas
- Large master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Room for the boat or extra cars plus it's easy to turn around
- Private and secure, with plenty of visitor parking on Kahikatea Close
- Walk to Centennial Park, Pupuke Golf Course, tennis club, play-centre, school and Campbells Bay beach
- Zoned for Campbells Bay School, MBIS, Rangitoto and both Westlake