Live, landbank or develop - THAB zone
Private viewings can still be conducted in Level 3. Please contact us to arrange a time to view.
This listing is for 1/131 & 2/131 Mokoia Road, Birkenhead. Two homes, one fantastic 814sqm elevated prime corner site with sea and city views. Huge potential to live, land-bank or develop!
Two renovated brick & tile townhouses on separate titles, perfect for extended families, or investors looking to secure a solid income stream whilst banking the land, or planning your next move.
Each home offers modern spacious living, seamless flow to private outdoor areas, and good sized gardens and lawns. Unit 2 even has potential for a third income stream to be created downstairs.
Situated in Terraced Housing and Apartment Zone on a premium corner site, extensive development under the unitary plan is possible. 3 levels, 4 levels, 5?? Do your homework with Auckland Council and explore the possibilities.
Conveniently positioned close to public transport, the CBD, and walking distance to the vibrant Birkenhead Village and all that it offers. Making this location prime for almost any development option.
Whether you just want to live here, bank the land for the future, or you're looking to build apartments or terraced homes, this is a prime opportunity for all. And it will be sold.
To download visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code Q6ML
- 1970's Brick & block construction
- Elevated 814sqm section (more or less)
- Sea & city views especially from upper levels
- Terraced Housing and Apartment Zone
- Feasibility Report available on request
- Unit 1 - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, single internal access garage
- Unit 2 - 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 living, double internal access garage - Rent approx $550 - $600 per week
- Rent approx $800 - $850 per week
- Total estimated rent approx $1450 per week
- Easy access to public transport and motorway on ramp
- Walk to Highbury shopping centre, Supermarket, Cafes, Restaurants, Reserves, & Birkenhead Leisure Centre
- Zoned for Birkenhead School, Northcote College & Northcote Intermediate