SOLD!! Sea-views, Sunshine & Sunset's
Private and tucked away from the road you will be impressed by this contemporary residence. A builders own paradise, built for himself and his family, the attention to detail, quality and design is exceptional throughout.
Completed in 2015 the home provides the ultimate in sophisticated family living, and is perfectly positioned for you to enjoy sun-soaked afternoons, serene sea views and stunning sunsets from almost every room. Whilst a stunning atrium complete with glass floors takes centre place and is a truly unique stylish yet very functional feature which allows natural light to stream into and fill the living spaces and bedrooms.
The convenience and desirability of the coastal location cannot be overstated - close proximity to the local beach, Island Bay boat ramp, including popular Kauri Park Primary, Beach Haven Ferry Services and the wonderful walking tracks and parks.
Our owners have packed their bags and are onto their next adventure, so don't let this very special opportunity slip by!
See you at the open homes!
Harcourts Takapuna, 6:30pm Thursday 25 February 2021 (Unless Sold Prior)
To download the LIM & Title etc please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code HR79
- 2015 weatherboard construction
- Freehold 552sqm section (more or less)
- Fully insulated including heat pump
- Stunning designer kitchen & bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Seamless flow to outdoor living soaked in sunshine
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, 2 living areas plus study
- Large master with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Double internal access garaging plus off-street parking
- Easy access to public transport
- Walk to local beach, Schools, Island Bay boat ramp, Hadfield Street Reserve, Odin Place Reserve & Fred Anderson Reserve
- Zoned for Kauri Park School & Birkdale Intermediate