A perfect starter, investment or crashpad
THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW SOLD!!
A very tidy well presented brick & tile classic in sought after Northcote point, just minutes to the CBD, public transport, local beaches, reserves, entertaining and amenities. It's no wonder "the Point" is still one of Auckland's best selling suburbs even in this new look market, it truly is convenience personified.
On offer enjoy low maintenance easy care living at its finest. Light, bright and sunny, the home presents a very sound investment and a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, landlords, or those looking for an Auckland bolthole or crash-pad in a convenient location - at entry level prices.
- 1960's brick and tile construction
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom + garaging & off-street parking
- Beautiful hardwood timber flooring
- Recently renovated bathroom
- Insulated ceiling and floors
- Less than 10min commute to the CBD
- A short walk to (or home from 😉 ) Stafford Road Wine Bar, Engine Room, Bridgeway, Little Shoal Bay and local schools
- SkyPath coming in the future (maybe) - walk or cycle to the City!
- Easy access to public transport & amenities - who needs a car!!
All this with local beaches and reserves, exceptional restaurants, the Bridgeway Cinema, Northcote Tavern and convenience stores within walking distance.
Our Vendors are heading back home to Australia, and this little cracker must be sold before they go!
See you at the open homes.
AUCTION: Harcourts Takapuna Thursday 28 Mar at 6:30 p.m (Unless sold prior)
MORE INFO: For more info copy & paste https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/S530 into your browser
PRICE RANGE: No price marketing