Views to Die For!
Please note the entrance to this property is on East Coast Road.
The incredible panoramic vista of Auckland from this property is hard to describe or capture in photos. Basically Rangitoto pretty much smacks you in the face the moment you enter the living area. Lovingly encapsulated by the sea & the Hauraki - this is enough of a view to make anybody happy, but it doesn't stop there. The vista continues around to Takapuna, Lake Pupuke, the City skyline and of course our iconic Skytower- honestly, it's ridiculous. It really does need to be seen in person to be fully appreciated.
And the house is pretty great too! Designed for the views, the spacious living, kitchen and dining area opens to a deck that is the perfect spot to relax and unwind. The master suite opens out to the lower deck and enjoys the same wrap-around view and a peaceful separation from other family members.
- 1970's block and cedar construction
- 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Modern, open plan kitchen and living
- Master retreat with separate living, private outdoor entertaining & ensuite
- Extra large single internal access garage with two storage rooms
- Decks with stunning views at both levels
- Excellent location in the heart of the North Shore
- Lovely private garden area for kids to play
- Zoned for Campbells Bay School, Murrays Bay Intermediate & both Westlake Schools
Zoned for a stellar selection of schools, with easy access to the Milford shops, Pupuke Golf Club and the beautiful North Shore beaches, this spot is hard to beat! Perfect for those looking for that lock-up & leave lifestyle, so close to all that you need, or for small families.
The vendors will miss their lovely neighbours & the amazing view, but their new home is almost complete and a sale is a must! So pack your deck chairs & make your move.
MORE INFO: Copy & paste https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/041Q into your browser