Vendors Have Purchased! Must be Sold!
Our Vendors have purchased and with settlement fast approaching they are inviting all offers for their stunning home.
INFO: For property information please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code LMYC
Entertainers, families, land lovers, astute investors and of course developers - 90 Sunrise is a true Kiwi classic 1950's sweetheart on a large parcel of land representing huge potential. Perfect for families or professionals that love a good sea view in a great location, great for astute investors as well, being MH Suburban zone.
Beautifully landscaped & presented, a gorgeous sun soaked deck flows from open plan living & enjoys sublime views out to Rangitoto.The perfect spot to entertain, relax & unwind, or to kick start the day enjoying the spectacular sunrise.
Stylishly renovated inside & out with all three bedrooms, gorgeous open plan living & designer kitchen on the same level, the home is the perfect move in, live love & enjoy.
- Fully renovated 1950's weatherboard construction
- Freehold 809sqm (more or less)
- Mixed Housing Suburban Zone
- Master bedroom with ensuite & views
- Stunning sea views
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Multiple private entertaining/chill out garden areas
- Walk to school, Saddleback Reserve, beaches, local shops & East Coast Bays Rugby & Cricket Club
- Zoned for Murrays Bay School, MBIS, Northcross & Rangitoto College
Situated on a freehold 809sqm section in Mixed Housing Suburban zone, there is clearly loads of potential either now or in the future to unlock the land, the location & the views.
Red Light Open Home Protocols:
We will be conducting Open Homes in accordance with the standard COVID health protocols. Our vendor has chosen to not use the Vaccine Passport, therefore everybody is welcome. No need to register prior to arrival. If you would prefer a private appointment please just contact us to arrange a time.