Tina Stephens, NZ interior designer from Roomie.co.nz, shares her top places for purchasing a range of great dining chairs.
It’s true, the perfect dining chair is hard to find, but it’s ok, we are constantly on the search for our clients, and have come up with a list of our current favourites – embracing a pared-back, simple style in warm tones, soft upholstery and leather finishes. And all available in NZ, of course. Lovely.
- Irving Carver Chair $249 from Freedom Furniture
- Practice Chair $700 from Ben Glass Furniture
- Leather Chair from Father Rabbit
- In Between Chair from Dawson and Co
- Masters Metallic Chair from Backhouse Interiors
- Maya Dining Chair $590 from Republic Home
- Eye Chair $895 from Republic Home
- Lamb Dining Chair $599 from Hunter Furniture
- Bai Chair $660 from Tim Webber Design
Article from www.roomie.co.nz